The Resource Off the Page
- Off the Page
- Statement of responsibility
- Jodi Picoult, Samantha Van Leer
- Biographical or historical data
- Jodi Picoult is the author of twenty-two novels, including the #1 bestsellers The Storyteller, Lone Wolf, Between the Lines, Sing You Home, House Rules, Handle with Care, Change of Heart, Nineteen Minutes and My Sister's Keeper. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children...Samantha Van Leer was a junior in high school when she conceived the idea for Between the Lines and pitched it to her mum while she was in the middle of a book tour. They have since co-written Off the Page, the sequel. In her spare time, Sammy can be found playing softball, doing contemporary dance, acting and singing in musicals, and cuddling on the ground with her two dogs, Dudley and Oliver - for whom the prince in this fairytale was named...
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- From 11
- For adolescents
- Literary form
- Summary expansion
- Meet Oliver, a prince literally taken from the pages of a fairy tale and transported into the real world. Meet Delilah, the girl who wished Oliver into being. It's a miracle that seems perfect at first - but there are complications. To exist in Delilah's world, Oliver must take the place of a regular boy. Enter Edgar, who agrees to play Oliver's role in the pages of Delilah.s favourite book. But just when it seems that the plan will work, everything gets turned upside down...In this multilayered universe, the line between what is on the page and what is possible is blurred, but all must be resolved for the characters to live happily ever after...Off the Page is a tender and appealing romantic novel filled with humour, adventure and magical relationships..
- Target audience
ContextContext of Off the Page
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Off the Page
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.opotiki.kotui.org.nz/resource/kMLyvdt8GyU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.opotiki.kotui.org.nz/resource/kMLyvdt8GyU/">Off the Page</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.opotiki.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.opotiki.kotui.org.nz/">Ōpōtiki District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ōpōtiki District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...